- Headband style with adjustable straps for customizable size.
- The length of the gel covers the entire forehead to the temples.
- Comfortable, able to move or do various activities while using
- The gel does not coagulate when freezing like the original gel, making it close to the skin and better dissipate the temperature.
- It is worth it as it can be reused more than 300 times.
- Cheaper price compared to disposable antipyretic patches.
- Free of Phthalate, BPA, Latex, Lead, Mercury, Allergens and Carcinogens*, so there is no worry when it comes in contact with the skin of your baby and the whole family.
- It is recommended to have it at home to be ready for use as soon as you need it.
Cold compress => when having a fever, Migraine
Hot compress => When a headache from muscle stiffness (overwork/stress)