How to use KENKOU COLD HOT GEL
- Heat or cool KENKOU COLD HOT GEL to the desired temperature.
Cold compress : put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or put it in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
Hot compress : place in a microwave-safe container or wrapped in cloth before microwave, starting with 400 - 600 watts of power for 10 seconds and increasing the duration of 5-10 seconds in increments until the desired heat of the gel compress is obtained, or put it in hot or boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Compress directly to the desired area. (The temperature should not be too hot or too cold) or may be wrapped in a cloth before compressing.
- Should be hot compress for 15-20 minutes or cold compress for 20-30 minutes.
- If the shape of KENKOU COLD HOT GEL changes or the gel is torn, stop heating immediately.
- You should check the temperature before compressing by placing KENKOU COLD HOT GEL on the forearm. If the temperature is too hot, let it cool down first and then place the gel on the desired area.
- After use, clean it with soapy water or disinfectant. (Do not boil or steam to sterilize)
- Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator to prolong its shelf life.