Are you sure that the alcohol gel or hand sanitizer that you are using has real disinfecting properties?
Is it true that using alcohol often makes your hands dry?
Don't you like using hand sanitizer gel because it's sticky? Is it really safe for skin?
All these worries are gone when using KENKOU HAND SANITIZER GEL
1. Alcohol has a concentration of 75% V/V.
2. It can reduce the accumulation of bacteria and viruses 99.99%.
3. Make your skin soft, not dry and tight with Organic Aloe Vera extract, so you can use it as often as you want.
4. Not sticky and does not cause lint or scurf after use due to the high-quality grade components and blends perfectly.
5. Gentle on the skin, suitable for sensitive skin and can be used for children and the whole family.
6. Has a delicate fragrance
Remark : hand sanitizer gel should not be stored in direct sunlight or in the car as this will cause the alcohol to evaporate and deteriorate.